Monday, October 15, 2012

❤ Happy Children Day ❤



Went marketing early in the morning with bb,
cos a few hours he will be going to thailand with his colleagues for company trip ..
so envy n jealous
cos 
i also want to go too..

while posting in the fb 
anqi whatapps me
ask me whether i got work anot..
i was off on that day cos want to do housechores at home...
last night i slept at 3 plus 
i was tired but i think i will not get back to sleep 
so jiu
go town with anqi...=D
tada takashimaya holding 20% during this 3 days..
 (๑╹∀╹๑)




my bff anqi ❤
 ❤(✿◖◡◗)❤
the yummy lunch or brunch we have =D

Anqi treat me for our lunch..
thanx her for the ❤ fullest lunch .....
i enjoy the shopping with her..

very long never really shopping..
everything also want to buy..
Had been very long never went to TOWN
since how many years..

Hopefully will go again with my family...
Have really need to earn more money ...


❤ Happy Children Day ❤

tada this is what i had bought for my 2 precious =D





the playdoh set for my 2 precious =D
playdoh can help children who still not flexible in their finger
to improve..
can improve in holding pencil position too  =D

❤ the umbrella for me❤

i'm a person who dun bring umbrella out..
cos i have to bring my precious to intervention school and than to cc..
scare there will be raining.the place is hard to hire a cab or even call a cab..
standby an umbrella in a bag is a must
when children is around =D

❤my favourite ❤
takashimaya is holding the hokkiado fair till 4 october if i not wrong...
there was many people q-ing for the white chocolate biscuits..
i love it very much 
the first time i ate this was my parent bought this at hokkiado..

Last but not least


today is 
.
.
.
❤ Happy Children Day ❤

I do hope every children in the world in treat fairly n good =D
Wishing all the children in the world 
happy n healthy everyday .. ❤

wish my 2 precious
can behave well
can alway be happy
&
healthy =D

I love you my 2 precious =D
this post start on 5 oct
(no time to post jiu ====>
 updated on 14 oct...

No comments: