Sunday, October 21, 2012

❤ ↖(^▽^)↗ random post ↖(^▽^)↗ ❤



tada my haversack ❤  bag follow me when i going the eipic school with my precious =D
Inside got umbrella,additional clothes for my precious many many etc..


my vick inhaler do u realised there's a key chain hook also..
it was like this when i bought it..
my running nose making me feeling uneasy..

i feeling very not comfortable n stress 
cos 
the money was gonna waste like this..
i trying to tell myself
money can earn back..
i was grumbling with my wondeful friends in the workplace
n
get myself a hairdye cost $5.90..
Get back home
dye my hair 
.
.
.
.

tada my new hair colour
it been quite long i had not been dye-ing my hair..

my new colour=D
my eyebag is damn obvious =D
what to do
i'm not born perfect..

the favourite channel whenever i switch on the tv
this channel will be definitely show infront on me
when i free..
Nice topics they are sharing that day ..



my precious put the coins on the piggy bank..
should like my 2 precious know
the meaning of saving 
orelse
when they grow up 
like 
me
hmmmm cannot..
i used to be a person earn $1 spend $2..that was when the teenager age..
didn't plan or save any money fro rainy day at all..
Yeah received this invitation card
remind me is nearly year end..
my 2 precious is going to perform 
in their school graduation day..
it was precious first time =D
was quite excited

 My 2 precious
was doing nothing in a rainy sunday=D

Our meal on a saturday..
hubby went to work overtime
ALL THANK TO THE PERSON
dun feel like mention-ing here..

No enemy no curse..
wish u all the best
my parent give me a generous heart
money can earn back ...
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

when one day 
i have no money i know why
if one day
i have noone to help when i was left no money
i also know why..
i will go think what i had done in my past..

Was pop-ing up 3 pimple in a day..
i think sometime i never cleanse my make properly.
i'm lazy so cannot complain..
tada is me when the 2 precious is sleeping at night with hubby
i'm watching the program while cam-whoring myself..

i dun know why when i took photo of myself
i feel that i look alright
when someone took photo of me
i look very stift ..=D

Have a wonderful sunday everyone
next week
we will have a long weekend 
yipeee =D

 ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  ❤









No comments: