Monday, October 15, 2012

☆〜(ゝ。∂) Our friday saturday & sunday ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


the thick thick form to fill in by the eipic school
finally done 
use a week to done all the report
to make goal for my precious by the school 
to achieve for him 
by teacher & us =D




 it been so long never use haversack bag..
one of my fren saw me
n say
i look nice n cute with this bag..
very long never use this bag
this bag will using it often now cos i bring my precious to intervention sch 
i have to bring extra clothes n stuff
only this bag can contain all my stuff in...

find one day will take the bag photo and the stuff inside ......

Fetch my precious from cc in the afternoon
and 
bring him to the intervention school for lesson..
monday teacher tiara was on mc
so 
today lesson is a replace on monday lesson ...

my precious pretend to sleep while walking
 (~_~;)"

 taking photo with the beautiful wall outside the school

 ◕‿◕


Saturday morning their father went to medical check up 
so i make simple breakfast for 3 of us..
we have vegetable mushroom bao and milk ..

 tada my baobei
❤(✿◖◡◗)❤

On the late afternoon 
i have to go to work for 5 hours 
left 2 precious with their daddy care..=D

Sunday we wake up early
prepared off we go to 
Arena country club..
the very first time going to the very end of west..
(although not very end but still quite far from our place)

 
tada my 2 precious using instagram to take photo
hardly to take my precious sometimes
he's too active and love move around at time when we want to take his photo  .(#^.^#)


 tada the early morning look =D
always have a hairclip standby
my hair is flying and cover my eye or irritated me lol...
i badly need a hair cut & dye

 We went over to tung lok for breakfast...

 we choose the ala carte buffet for dim sum..
the food hmm still ok 
but was quite crowded when we going off..

 
 the custard bun =D
(7 / 10)

  the char siew chee chong fun =D
(6/10)


 while waiting to be served cam whoring
 me & my precious

my baobei

 one of the dessert =D

hmmm nice =D


the staff over at tung lok was nice n friendly 
we have to wait for awhile for the food to be served
cannot take too much photo 
have to look after precious..

the total bill was about $100+++
but was worth it
everyone was full n we went back home
to have our afternoon nap...

searching nice place for my father's birthday ...
I was very tired cos work more hours
too many things happen on this week
i really dun want to mention it anymore
hopefully the rest of the week was nice and smooth ..=D
 凸^-^凸


* realize this world is fair enough give me a tough road to learn,
there always happen with a reason..
hopefully is the rainbow after the rain
anything i also can accept and goes thru =D

Tomorrow monday again =D
i trying to learn to enjoy things i dun like to do
i trying to meditate and let my temper get better n earn back my patience..

No comments: