Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our ❤ sunday



I feel very lazy when i dun nid to go to work..
i spent my whole day seeing the photo album in my fb

after a short nap
was discussing with hubby
i wondering whether want to bring 2 precious to imm anot..

he say can 
u look after sarah
i look after mikkiel
i faster wake up on my bed n prepare..

after that off we go
 (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


 otw in the cab
both of them sit on hubby lap and viewing the cars n building ..

Reach imm
was not very crowded..i like
i will get headache if i goes those place with many people
&
children start to get out of hand...



( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )
 ate our dinner at the taiwan cafe
than
bring 2 precious go walk walk see see...=D
enjoying with their kiddy ride
&
than off to DAISO..

Was very shocked
i spent only $6 ..

i bought a headband,a 2013 calendar n a dress for baobei's barbie doll...

imm is half renovating
not much to see about
but they do have some xmas decoration..
they have some new shops opening,some gonna opening soon..

i think next time jurong east will be going to be very crowded too
there is 2 shopping centre is opening soon too..


♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
remind me of my precious's birthday
he is a xmas eve baby..
i think when he grow up he will love christmas =D

lately i feel very tired at most of the time
go work tired
stay at home also tired..

will going to do some research
i wanna to make myself more jingsheng

Did i mention i going BKK with buddy on january
my buddy had book the ticket & hotel
i told my friends how much i nid to pay
they tell me wow so cheap...

Is my first time siting in an aeroplane
i was abit nervous hahaha =D
tml monday 
working day
tuesday 
deepavali
dun nid to work again =D

Happy holiday everyone
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
happy deepavali to all who celebrate this festival..◕‿◕
 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
 








No comments: