Friday, November 9, 2012

❤ TGIF ❤

 Search for babysitter due to the schedule of the working time =D
this babysitter i had met and had talk to her before..
her name is lynn
but due to she is looking after children & baby
she cannot help me look after my 2 precious
when we first engage her to look after my children...

at least agreement was very reasonable
i dun mind pay abit more
i'm sure she can help me look after my 2 children well..

she is not only helping me look after my children
she gave my baobei spelling
her 2 kids play them too..

i just hope she can help me look after my 2 children 
and
i can able to work and earn more money =D

 As usual early in the morning
brought precious to intervention school..
he enjoy himself at the school
whenever i brought him out of the school and bring him to cc
he start crying..

sometime i dun know really what to do
he still young to understand what i say
but
i really nid to go work after bringing him to sch
and
earn more money
to 
provide my 2 precious a better life=D

at my precious intervention school =D
nothing to do
recently i cannot sleep well
see my eye
obviously never sleep enough..

i am going to see see look look for new job..
i want someone who hire me and appreciate me what i had does
i still able to say i 'm quite a hardworking employee (do not vomit)




Yesterday after work was feeling very very tired
Huiling cannot go back to her home cos her place was flood
so we went MOF for dinner
&
suggested to eat ice cream ..

Went in to  haagen dazs
We feel so full
as usual
after dinner n the wonderful dessert
we walk back home...
talk while going home..
time flies....

after eating ice cream
mood feeling better..

maybe getting older
getting tired easily
getting angry easily too  ◎_◎

 
Finally reach home
saw precious come out of the room
and
say mummy mummy 
and come hug me..

everything in my mind just gone for amoment..

Weekdays
i always the last one to sleep 
i always the last one who wake up...

Helping my hubby to charge his hp
saw 
his gallery

OMG
my baobei camwhoring herself
using his phone 

Is not a really a big issuse
i feel that she is growing up
she give me a liitle susprise
with a new action...

sometime think i had a drift with my 2 precious
so 
i only can accomapany on a sunday
so 
do dear all pls dun ask me out on sunday ok
hahaha

Lata in the afternoon still nid to go to precious 's eipic school for parent conference
in the evening 
going to meet my godsis
very long never see her 
she busy her work
i busy my work too...
 finally we can meet 

going to do my housechores before heading out
 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone 
 
◕‿◕

No comments: