Tuesday, November 13, 2012

தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துக்கள்----

 Today is Deepavali ...
so no school for 2 precious
no need to work for hubby n me...
hubby brought precious out with his colleagues
i had long long decided to bring baobei go library
was baobei favourite place ...

jio-ing my buddy to go with her daughter
and
she ask today public holiday go open ma????
was a good question
&
go google -ling 
oops library didn't open on public holiday..

But we decided to bring our gals out in the late evening
was raining now..



 Last friday i had changed abit of my fringe
and
people comment that i look younger =D
sometime feel that i getting older by age
when taking photo sometime i feel that my eye is tired too..
Realize that my double eye lid is one big one small..
look obvious when taking photo 

see my tired eye(below picture)
i have a lively eye when i had sleep enough
dun know what wrong with my body lately i get very tired easily =(

 ( look like how many days never sleep)
even with make up lol =(

 i still love taking photo
seeing those photo i had taken for this few years
i didn't change alot in real
but the pores are still the same hahahaha =D
but
my size is getting ==== hahaha
i am going to top up some clothes for myself 


2012
some of the photo upload in my fb =D
my fb album had 9k plus photo
didn't realize that
when some of my friends telling me again n again..
Photo is memories
happy or not happy also memories =D
gonna stop here 
going to get myself prepare
n wait for my baobei to wake up
n off we go 
to meet my gfs n her daughter =D



屠妖节快乐 ♥

Happy Deepavali Valthukal

தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துக்கள்----

哈比你爸爸爱你!! O(∩_∩)O ♥

Happy holiday to all =D

No comments: