Monday, November 26, 2012

♪(*^^)o∀our weekend *∀o(^^*)♪













Everyday work work work
sometime when i reach home 2 precious areadi in their lalala land..Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
whenever i never work i will try to accompany them..
Nowadays my patience is getting better
my temper still short get very angry easily..
Trying to take things more easily but sometime life is not easy  ♪( ´θ`)







Every month sure bring my 2 precious to visit salon for haircut 
due to their school performance gonna style their hair
so never bring them for haircut..

my baobei cut her fringe
my precious trim his hair
(*^o^*)


my baobei ask me can she has long hair like me..
she areadi 5 years old next year going to be 6..

she was happy when she hear what i say to the auntie..
she say thank you to me when i accompany them to sleep..
 
♪(*^^)o∀ so sweet of my baobei  *∀o(^^*)♪ 



No comments: