Saturday, November 3, 2012

(^.^)kkh review n a novena trip (^.^)



Morning peeps 
how your day =D
today is a cloudy saturday
2 precious is playing themselves
so 
i have free time updating =D
(29 october 2012)
review of my precious at kkh
by
Dr han
Hubby take half day leave in the afternoon
we brought 2 precious to kkh together
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
 my baobei wear hubby bought for her the dress....
precious cannot wear is too big liao





 Have a appointment @ 1600
is a late afternoon
luckily 2 precious had eaten their tea time =D

saw the photo
 my 2 precious was playing at the children corner while waiting for our turn



my baobei requested me to take photo for her
when will in the toilet together  ◎_◎
 after our dinner at foodcourt
we have 
ice-cream for dessert
i seldom gave my children cold drink n ice cream
once a while is still ok...

see how my baobei 
the ice cream =D
precious dun want to take photo he enjoy walk here n there 
making us very exhausted after a half day 
 taking photo using my front camera
a nice smile of my baobei


she choose herself strawberry ice cream
mikkiel & hubby order a orea ice cream
i choose myself nutella ice cream

a sweet sweet monday 
spenting time with my 2 precious
n
although
they will misbehave outside
making my head big
but
when i see them happy n behave at time
i also very happy in my heart =D

they are my precious
they will always be..

As long as they are happy
behave
what they wanted or requested
i will try to give them beyond my limit =D

No comments: