Sunday, November 11, 2012




Friday afternoon went over to precious's school for parent conference
teacher tara had set some goal for precious =D
teacher say that mikkiel is good in listening 
just that
some skill can be improve
time is the things to prove everything..

while waiting to be my turn
was seeing the teacher was decorating the school for saturaday Open house...




In the evening time i had met my godsis
it been quite sometime we never met
we both busy working n earn more money =D

we went over to weiwei's house for hair treatment,trim our hair
my godsis encourage me to cut my fringe
she say pretty pretty =D
so decided to trim my fringe to bang..

after that we went over to jp for our late dinner 
thx jie for the dinner 
was yummy yummy =D
look the different 
with fringe (long) n with bangs..
thx jie to recommend weiwei for my hair..
many customer & friends is saying my hair is nice..


saturday bring 2 precious to the school open house
they enjoy playing here n there
i had forgotten to take the classroom photo

this gym room 
is precious favourite place
every wednesday he will be in this room for half and hour

2 precious is enjoying themselves 
i was talking to precious's teacher
so i manage to 3 photo nia..


after the funfair
i went to work
my eye is damn tired
so 
i decided to draw my eye with liner 
to make my eye more you sheng..haha

my friends say i look nice with bangs
face also look different
but is difficult to maintain..

Fringe grow very fast 
so
i have to visit weiwei more 
for 
scalp treatment
&
trimming too..

No comments: