Saturday, November 3, 2012

๑╹∀╹๑ ❤ Happyy birthday to my handsome &wonderful father❤ ๑╹∀╹๑

alittle gift from me
my father actually dun want to accept..
my parent is always scare 
i have no money..
i always a children in my parents' eye...

my handsome father & baobei backview
brought my family to 
swatou restuarant...
we enjoy the food but
the waiting was abit long for food to served
was lucky nick shen has a performance every wednesday n friday there..
yesterday was friday
we had enjoy the food n performance =D
my wondeful & handsome father with his grandaughter =D
❤ my family❤
(sarah was not seeing the camera)
i 'm the photographer
❤ my family❤
(sarah was not seeing the camera)
i 'm the photographer
 Happy birthday to my wonderful n handsome father,
i wish him
alway happy n healthy...

i can see my father is happy 
we are also susprise seeing nick shen at swatou restuarant
having a performance..
my family enjoy the foods
i also do some research before choose this place
u also can do some research before heading there .
( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )

  if ur parent love teochew performance
can bring them go over..
please coll up the restuarant for more information 

swatow seafood resturant
63631717
Serve dim sum and high tea
(morning & afternoon)

* i not pay for advertising , i just sharing ╹∀╹

No comments: