Saturday, November 3, 2012

Random updates ❤(✿◖◡◗)❤

 ╹◡╹brought this new brand recommend by my godsis @ jb
i bought this loose powder @ KSL CITY when the very first time since so long never enter to malayasia..=D
hmm i did do some research before buying..

Cos i cannot afford to expensive product of cos i love to own it
but
i have to see what i can afford =D

have to thank my godsis here
she recommend me a good hairstylist 
and
i have praise from customer n friends whenever 
we mention about hair or even hair product recommend to customer =D

i bought this loose powder is becos sometime friend feedback to me my makeup quite thick..
Loose powder + bb cream =more natural not easy clog pores too..
bb cream quite rich areadi


Second visit to jb
i visit the city square branch
tada this is what i bought =D

i starting to add more things inside my make up pouch
cos since i marry till give birth 
i seldom make up too
now ask me dun make up go out i like no use to it (#^.^#) 
no choice my job i need to make up
btw mention about my job 
i will try to mention more the next post(−_−#)
this cleansing tissue is
FOC..
 total :RM $99 

Went over to City square watson
i bought the garnier bb cream
&
2 lip gloss..

i was very happy buying thing =D
i bought hubby a hp case 
i bought one myself
i bought prawn cracker n some snack for my 2 precious..

For children stuff i still prefer buying in singapore or online =D

I just sharing i not pay for the advertisement  
tks q u =D 


No comments: