Thursday, December 23, 2010

To THE PERSON WHO CONCERN

On 18th December i suddenly received a sms saying that i am misunderstanding HER when i am laying on my bed and i am not feeling well...

(Claim that what she wrote on her facebook status that claim not saying me and him...)

whatever i never ever make any big fuss on it at all i know she is saying about me and him when he told me when he saw this status on his facebook account..He claims that he saying about HIM but than i feel i am dragging in after i saw that word FAMILY MEMBER and ZI DAO ZI YEN..(didn't not come back for days)

I really feel that i have to put it here since she claim to say she is very innocent

On 17th December one of my gf calling me and was in a conversation,and was talking for a while and ask about do we going out together with her and so also mention this person who write on that status so the problem is about him and his husband why consider about we two..
(when i was bring sarah to school for camping)

So a friend also claim that is saying about HIM and if He had mistaken her to write this in her facebook
what did i do anything ????? Lata on i knew him had somehow say something to his husband dun really know what detail and somehow at middle of late night i receiving a few sms when i was having my rest and medicine on me for days...

Who is going to spread the news about this STATUS thingy to who ,NEWSPAPER OR ADVERTISEMENT..
WHATEVER is you claim you are so INNOCENT putting somewhere and really look like u are very innocent at all..


Because of so many misunderstanding so i delete of the fb account so no more misunderstand anymore...

First of all i didn't do anything to this STATUS i also dun want to get involve in anything about HIM..Instead who doesn't know our relationship is in what STATUS..I just don't want to get drag in in any of HIS PROBLEM OR MONEY MATTERS..

Whatever if you would see me like that in this character what for to be friend,i am so fcuked up than dun need to come explaining ....

No comments: