Thursday, December 2, 2010

have a bad headache
i doubt i smell too much paint and thinner smell..
I thought i am half way to heaven
but i came back to hell again...

i cannot take anymore &(($()_(%)#
I may go mad and crazy soon..

One more
SALLY WILL GO CRAZY..

How things had happen
since Aug till now
I am not god
I am not idiot
i am a human with heart and brain
i cannot let this problem to go on
and make me and the kids suffer..
I going to make a decision
Sell the house
or
apply 1 room
flat for 3 of us..

Because of ur stupid doing
causes this family like shit..
U will get urs very soon
hope thunder will strive on people
who do cunning and cruel thingy..
thunder can also strive me
too if u think is my time to left..

I am tired of this and that
People around
Only this FAMILY
made me till i really cannot
breathe anymore easily...

One friend ask me to put my life stories in the newspaper
so that the ah loan will not come and harass anymore.....

i think this time i have to make a stop for everything
police call
photo taken
waiting for him to go to jAIL.....

No comments: