Saturday, December 11, 2010

My first Dinner n Dance



Dinner N Dance 2010



My outfit for DND
(Belt that i bought for years)
Dig out and put it on
Someone say i look like very RETRO lol
My D-I-Y NAIL
(last minute wash and apply the blue instead
i apply too thick le)




tada my blue NAIL
(love this colour very much)

The scenery view when i was siting in the cab
MBS
I want to go go go...
I put the fake eyelashes on myself...
(not very good but still can tahan for the whole day for dropping)


Reach the venue waiting for friends to come so
went in to the suntec convection hall
the sweet in everyone table
(nice and i like so much)
This is one of the performance
that i enough so much
this ang mo i call him
阿万(in hokkien)
He know how to sing alot of languages song
Hokkien,Cantonese,Chinese n more
Tamil,malay..


follow by lucky draw and uniform contest
-
-
-
-

i saw vampire outfit too..
alot some even wear army outfit..
.
.
.
.
.
.
MBS again
At night view the scenery was so nice
I want to go one day
one fine day
and
i realised i alot of places in singapore
still haven't go yet
New shopping mall
Universal studios
and etc...
Too many to mention..

Enjoy that days =)

No comments: