Sunday, December 12, 2010

快乐星期天

Today morning ,wake up and saw my hp got 3 missed call from shiyim..Luckily i wake up orelse i dun think i was be see-ing her & Caen.Caen was so sweet and cute with her lovely boots.Didn't take any photo .(went down forget to bring my hp too).Since last month we went out so fast can see each other again..One of her friend will be living very near me..So i think if she come over to look for her friends we also can meet up also...So happy till follow her down to her friend house my hair like LION KING and didn't brush my teeth lol i was still half wake half asleep heehee =)
Was a great sunday morning =)

My 2 precious was still sleeping,so finish up my post and my task had done
Waiting for them to wake up

Tomorrow going back to work as usual...
Xmas is coming
hope tomorrow buy TOTO can
HUAT AR
Clear my debts and bills
(Dreaming again)
No choice
有买一点点有希望....

No comments: