Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This morning my precious really scared me,he was shaking like a vibrator and i torch his forehand he want not having fever..Wake myself up and make milk for him thought he is hungry but than he spill the milk on my bed and than still shaking...Switch on the LIGHT and i saw him very very uncomfortable i know is FITS but than many many ?????? was in my brain coming out..WHY WHY WHY LIKE THAT..Faster bring sarah to school and wanted to bring him to kkh...Luckily i gave medicine before we go out,his fever is subsidize and i came back to do some research when he was asleep...I bring him to the nearby clinic and see the photo below: precious totally no longer active and he is really SICK...



Yesterday night precious was still alright but than this morning really really really shocked me half died...I saw his father having fit when he is having a very very high fever and we have a BIG QUARREL...Luckily now he is alright...OR else i will really dun know want to do...He is running here and there and active MIKKIEL IS BACK..NO joking when kids is sick parent was the one who worry..



Pity me headache lay on the bed...See my eye one big one small can buy 4 d liao...haha

After so many many 风风雨雨,
now is abit 雨过天晴,
but still the same
$$$$$ is always not enough
must really 省省吃俭用...

2 precious school fees,house bills and of course my debts...
Life have to still go on
no matter how...

Some web cam photo from this few month,
i realise my hair had been blacky for this few month
but drop colour areadi..
Give a damn wait till
i finish my debt than will
go make myself better..

Everything now for myself is DIY..
Paint my nail when i feel to do so
Cut my fringe when i feel like to long for me
but at the moment i want to let my fringe
to be long..
Alittle sick of my bangs liao..
I hope i can change my little hair style
change always the same..
Now only can dream a little
Hope i can have some luck on
TOTO..
So i can return my debt and everything
and i can enjoy with my 2 precious..
I know i am dreaming..
GtG my feet is now better but still piggy feet x 2...






Wondering why i love to open my mouth big and smile like my eye cannot be seen..
when i take photo nowadays
someone mention it and i realise
but anyway
is me la..
bo bian new pattern for taking photo ma..

No comments: