Thursday, December 30, 2010




My 2 precious progress report mean is end of the year..
Saw my precious improving ask me to work hard is worth it de lol..



Recent me..
Nowadays clnic & medicine is just like best friend and favourite place..
I thank all my darling friends and sistas
I thank friends who is busy working
but still remember me
and give me a shower of care of care..

As The father of the children is only doing the responsible
for 2 precious..
Cause he say he loved the children
So now i will observe how he loved the children
by getting late to bring them to school ..

When one of my friend ask him to return what she help me for this family
he even say want to go to her house to return her..
Whatever la
(acting like a what)
make sure he return.
(serve him rights)
(finally he feel the taste of what his friend is doing to me)




No comments: