Saturday, December 11, 2010

感恩= 开心

Work,work ,work.....Had been a week resting at home,Done my housechores and clean here and there although leg still pain at times..I feel that alot of things had happen this few month,if u always read my blog u will know very clearly what exactly happen..I dun feel repeating and repeating anymore...Whatever just like my headline===>感恩= 开心...u dun feel happy if u dun even know how to be grateful...





there comes a time in your life where u have to step back and take a look at everyone around
u and think,"are they worth all that they are putting u through?" I hope this quote helps u c things better.




Rabbit year 2011
Have to write the GOAL n AIM
and
Hope can fulfill it..

this year
BAD
But i met alot of wonderful people
and
I am very 2 感恩 =)

No comments: