Thursday, December 16, 2010

明天我的病会好吗!!!!!

My sick face (pale right)
Had been laying on the bed for 2 days ,still dizzy and headache..Had been days was miss-ing my 2 precious,i just want to be fully recover and bring them back...Teacher call me to inform me tomorrow day will be a camping so decided to let sarah goes to have FUN staying for a night in school..I hope she will have fun with her classmate n teacher.....

This 2 days rest at home,have some catch up with some friends who calls n concern...Although feel so sick but after listening to some friends who very long never catch up is also good thingy when sick..I was busy working although there is so many things happening things around me..My fault My problem My retribution or My life whatever..Luckily I had nice friends and relatives around although this time round i didn't let my parent know about it cos mummy is sick might going to operation and i know that my father still cannot get away about my grandma has left us..As a daughter how can i let them to worry about me===> Take so many medicine a day make me feel like vomit..

Yesterday was chatting with friend and they share their problem..Didn't really advice much cos brain not working well... Dun understand why their is people love to be say someone that their self was also doing the same things that someone is doing..Human MOUTH is the most poison things in this world..Especially those who loved to anyhow say and cause FRIENDS ,COUPLES and FAMILY to quarrel and even end up making them fight or ++++ because of the mouth of human...Came across alot of this kind of people lately this few years, didn't really know who is fake and real....Luckily my six sense will quite accurate when i never ki siao..I also hope everyone will get their happiness..I also will happy for them =) I never met a ridiculous people who so unreasonable and put blame to people and anyhow say and take people for advantages..

Dun need to bully the innocent
Dun need to attack the innocent
Dun need to tell everyone how bad how good u are,People got their OWN EYES TO SEE

whatever

A stranger stabs you in the front, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, an enemy stabs you in the back but REAL friends don't carry knives!

I would love to treasure every little friendship of mine..If i 10 out 9 say u have to give up why must u want to keep this type of friend when problem come she find you when problem goes she back stab you..As long she can get her happiness i will be happy even she want to blame me for everything as long as my conscience is clear I am really clear..

Learn my lesson will never repeat the same mistake...Tomorrow will be abetter day..=) I will not get worse for what i update just that have to remind myself what i had gone through is just a stage of life...






No comments: