Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IRresponsible people irresponsible ACTs..


I miss my 2 precious so much
Went to hospital yesterday
I feel so sick and headache
Nearly fainted when i was way out of the workplace
Thank god someone give me alending hand....

All because of everything
My parent,relatives, friend and everyone who loved and care about me
i cannot lay down i cannot break down
I must be strong
But i think a long time to get back myself
I really sick ,my hand is swollen PAIN
thank for the care n concern everyone
i will be away for awhile
to adjust my feeling
my everythings
Have not been sleep well everyday
The same things i had occur
since last year
THANK FOR EVERYTHING


I hope my parent will be doing well
I hope i can see my 2 precious everyday
I cannot take care myself
I need someone to bring me to here and there now
I need someone to feed me
I need someone to take care of me...

No comments: