Saturday, July 31, 2010





Is aready 3 day ,grandma is still the same condition..Was very xinku to control my expression whenever parent was around and I wanted to control my expression and control my tears to drop..I only can keep telling grandma i here faster recover and we can bring u back home..Grandma can only open her eye awhile and close her eye and can see the expression of her..She is very pain to see her like that it really make me very hurt..

Today mummy speak to the doctor when i was chased out by the nurse outside cos i might spread my sick to the patient and grandma..Even i suggested to the nurse that i wear mask,I Just want to sit beside grandma and wait her to wake up..She cannot eat and she with nose drip,doctor say her condition is not good,the brain still left some blood inside and many many more things but i just cannot accept the fact..How to accept the fact i think those who used to have a very close relationship with any family member will be having the same feeling thinking..Feeling sad wanted to cry i cannot cry at home and even the hospital..Have to hold to the tear whenever my mind is have the image of my grandma laying on the bed and the very xinku expression i just cannot control my tear just drop..I have to get well no matter how i just want to go to the hospital and accompany her,no matter what i just wait for her to wake up..I don't want to regret on my life she is someone who is very close to me i want to be one of the other to accompany her to the end..I dun want to regret in my life.

No comments: