Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our weekend...

Saturday was great for 3 of us...Early in the morning 7 plus,2 precious wake up and make noise..Two of them playing with each other and than mikkiel start crying than sarah pat my butt to wake me up..SO i have to wake up and make milk for them...(My everyday routine) while they drinking their milk i am preparing the ingredient and start to boil soup for today..Go into my room and saw them went back to sleep so i start to do some housechores and start to cook for them...Was yawning on and off cos i thought i can sleep slightly longer cos today is Saturday mah....They are well- behaved today but than when daddy is back sarah went back to herself again...Now 2 precious is in their lala land and i going to join them soon...

while the OPENNET worker is installing the cablepoint ,sarah and i start our Camwhoring..
See mikkiel was so happy,feel disappointed cannot bring them to the playground cos is raining..





Last week, while working and have so free time ask kelly help me to take a photo of me with the company apron..Alway grumbling with friend about how not good the company treat the part timer lol...Until now i still dun know which date is my salary date...Didn't encounter this problem before lol..Should be the one who interview me have to tell me izzn't it ..I dun like to ask about salary just i do my job and than the company have to do their job to give me the salary on the dot..Monday not working have a kk appointment in the afternoon with the gynae..(dun need to guess i not pregnant just to check on my implagnon that all :) Recently i addicted back on fb games and i have a problem once i sit on the computer chair i need a few hours to let my butt out of the chair when 2 precious fall asleep ..Have to stop have to get something to munch munch...Feeling bloated my da yi ma is on the way..haiz

No comments: