Friday, July 30, 2010

Grandma Grandma pls be alright and will bring u home okay..

I dun know i cant stop thinking i saw my grandma laying on the bed @ ttsh and than with nose drip n was tie up and i know she is hurt but i cannot even do anything,Last sunday we were so happily celebrated her 90s birthday and today heard from mummy that grandma is in the hospital yesterday she was trying to take things from on top on the cupboard and the whole cupboard topple on her..Went to ttsh with hubby,he take half day leave and accompany to go there and when i saw my parent i know they are worry about my grandma condition..I really wish she can get well and attend my bro wedding in this November..

I really hope grandma will be fine and like sunday i saw her...I still in a very empty minded mode just hope my grandma will be fine and wanna to bring her back to our home..

No comments: