Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday again...

Is friday again today mood was very 调tones from early in the morning was so Bloody angry till now in a happy mood...What i had done for this week gonna to summarize doesnt want to write a bloody long post again...


Sunday 11 july 2010

Don't feel like mention cos dun even want to remember anymore..

Monday 12 july 2010 ( Final match Netherlands Vs Spain)

Watch the final match with hubby @ 2:30am cos i dun need to work on that day and i really only very interested on the final match..Serious is the first and last match i feel like watching cos this year (BERI DIFFERENT) i have use 10 buck to bet on the match but than i was in computer only there is some shouting and will focus on the TV screen..Tell u all a joke starting of the match i dun know which group is Netherlands and which group is Holland when hubby was awake than i ask him and than i asked him twice lol..In the end i won $7 from singapore pools and collect my money and keep telling my hubby i won the match lol...

Tuesday till Thursday

_ Bring 2 precious to school
_ Eat breakfast together
_Go to work
_Fetch 2 precious from school
_Clean them Feed them Coax them to sleep
_ Wait till hubby to come back & i went to sleep & he ate his dinner..


Today (16 July 2010)

Wake up in the morning bath & get prepare and hubby told me he receive a sms than that goes my head is boiling and i can't stand it anymore...So had a very BAD morning..I wanted to thank my friend A and S i doesn't want to mention their names (cos dun know which of my post had mention their name and friend that we had common start to borrow money $$$$ if never they will say why u can help Sally but never help me..diaoz and question mark ???) they helped me AGAIN ..Hubby told me this amount of money can see a person character = worth it..Brought 2 precious to school and than went to see a doctor and get MC , and went home to changed cos hubby is wearing is uniform...
Went over to jurong west in the afternoon,had lunch there& wait till the time to reach by walking around the pasar malam and hubby went to see doctor & waited bloody long in the clinic at the end i start taking some unclear pictures lol...( feel so happy cos i somehow relieved cos finally what i want it to come had areadi come)===phew...

Hubby start to doze off after sometime & I start to cam whoring myself i simply love mirror can
stop my action cos the man behind me is keep looking at me...

thank mummy to help me to keep this hat for sososo long( brought me some sweet memory)

Went out the clinic so happy cos at least i can help my friend to do abit cos she had help me alot although we dun know each other long...
Evening my parent came over and brought my jeans up (need to wear for work) mummy follow me & hubby go fetch 2 precious and daddy got park the van..Went to have dinner together & parent wanted to bring sarah home but than she cry on the way in my daddy's van so mummy decided to sent her back cos daddy cannot concentrated driving cos sarah' cry is very terrible and daddy dotes her alot how can he see her cry like that..So no choice wait till next week than bring 2 precious over cos have to celebrate my grandma birthday with my uncles,aunties and cousin ..
Night time ,take up the jean and try and unfortunately 2 jean not able to button and zip will try my best to fit it the rest still can wear..So i dun need to waste my money on jean cos anyway i only wear it to work...(haha)

Tomorrow have to bring them over to CC and i will be going to the east to meet my friend for awhile..Gotta go to sleep good night everyone....Sarah is grumbling in the bedroom gonna check her up..

No comments: