Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our short outing

was wondering why this stupid thing will pop up when i was playing game or blogging and is very irritating..(Just like watching tv and than one people is blocking my way)

while smoking i cam whoring myself didn't notice i was standing infront of that board , NO SMOKING HERE..BUT than my hubby was standing infront of me didn't even mention...Dun want to get FINE just because of this..I very kia si want,will not do it again...


while waiting for hubby's friend coming out from the shop i taking outside...

i know my hp camera is very SUCK but than if zoom abit is still can be quite clear...
These 3 pictures is hubby using my hp camera & his photo taking skill is damn *(#(*...the first to the last want is from abit clear till not clear and he dun even know that my hp camera have this function call ZOOM ...



Today was a tiring day,planned to bring 2 precious to CC but than was raining heavily So decided not to bring them go and stay at home ...They wake up the same time they usually wake up and of cos i have to wake up also,let them watch their fav channel and i begin with my housechores...Cook porridge for them and i finally finished with my housechores before their lunch...Feed them and while they are taking their nap & I can do some research about the face product i have to promote and sell when i was working,dun wanted to recommend without any knowledge..The boss should be glad to hire me as a part time sale assistant (i know i beri thick skin)..Until now i still not seen my boss before,not very keen to see la just want to take my very first salary ...

Was meeting shiyim in Jurong point in the evening ,so was happy finally we can go out as a family in the weekend...We very long never go out like this as a family was happy at first cos meet shiyim and her family than we chat for awhile and than they have to go first than we go to buy some grocery @ xtra for tomorrow lunch & dinner..Sarah was crying on and off while we will on the way to the destination,my mood was from high to low, didn't have the mood the walk long buy things and q-ing up make payment..Hubby went to meet his friend (long) for a stick and i went to find my colleagues..Didn't know sarah will so click with his friend ,hubby say when long talk to sarah she will stop crying but than when long talk to hubby sarah start her crying...We went back after that was very tired doze off to sleep..I was awake cos mikkiel want to drink milk and i hear the rain from my room so went to take my working apron in from balcony and this is how i was awake and cannot continue my lala land...Was quite a happy Saturday :)

No comments: