Monday, July 26, 2010

Happu birthday to grandma + first workshop we attend...

Happy birthday to my beloved 婆婆



See the birthday cake,i order for my beloved 婆婆







If u have always read my blog,Last Saturday had mention about the "first " workshop hubby and I attend

The topic is Experiential Bonding ( very chiam rite:)
is about our spouse & us

This is the 5 Love language

  • Word of Affirmation
  • Quality Time
  • Receiving Gift
  • Act of Service
  • Physical Touch
and

the speaker also talk about "Parenting Topics..At least i know what hubby think and what he wants and never say it out it helps to improve our marrriage too and more better knowledge of how a parent we can be..
"Not easy to be parent nowadays"

Today morning,mikkiel is sick and having fever 39.6'c..Quickly Brought him to see doctor and now he is getting better see the medicine he is having.....I always get worry when No matter children get sick..Hope precious can get well soon....

No comments: