Thursday, July 15, 2010

Damn it

Cannot get to sleep...Feel so angry and pissed off ,not going to stated everything here..Just summarize
My Dinner for today ( if i dun want to eat this rest of my lives i better dun believe people ANYHOW)


I dun know why the outcome of helping a person will make me feel so fcuking angry,although is not a very HUGE amount But than if i can keep that money for myself today i will not asking & borrowing money from my friend...Got money like no money...I know money will never drop on the sky and i simply also not very happy with my job but than i still have to work for the sake of the children and this family...Although i have so many grumble of this job but than what i can do..Borrowing money is not a very big deal but than if somehow know that this fellow used the money to bet on soccer and just entertain us with that money and say just use for our expenses first..

Have a friend we had done OUR PART,come our house use internet and coming up without notice we doesn't say anything doesn't mean we don't mind just that as FRIEND we doesn't want to be SO 计较....But than not to this extend...TOO MUCH

No comments: