Thursday, July 22, 2010

The 1st racial harmony day


Yesterday was racial harmony day so 2 precious' school was told to wear the costume represent a race..So i let my 2 precious wear their Chinese new year clothes that was wore this year...Dun need to headache what to let them wear and obviously both of them is represent CHINESE and was praised by their teachers when they both step into the school...Bring them back from school they feel so happy and sarah keep singing song and mikkiel was very happy cos the expression he told me....They went off to bed @ around 9 plus and of course i am free after they went to their lala land...

I am feeling sleepy going to take a short nap before i went to fetch 2 precious from their CC..


Pls kindly help me click on my ads if u happen saw it...Thank in advanced :)

No comments: