Friday, July 23, 2010

又是星期五了..

One of the day when we will waiting for cab to bring 2 precious to school so pose and let hubby to take a full body of mine..( i am thinking of chopping my hair to short )



Finally is friday again,can sleep alittle bit late..Since last sunday till now was coughing and coughing till my lung is phew-ing out soon,had been working in this company for 1 month and 2 days,got happy also got not very happy things" Lucky i am a person is what today happen tomorrow will defiintely forget and start a new day" but of course i will still grumble,have to thank to my dearest 朋友s 借我他们的耳朵让我讲个不听...But at least i still get along well with my colleagues if they dun think i am too noisy at times..:)


Recently had been taking cab to work,I am not rich but than sometime no choice is getting late and I dun really like to be late to work or meeting friends,i know sometime i have no choice even take cab also will be slightly late...The photo i upload is one of the day i taking cab and the sun is so so so bright and big..Feel like fainting straight away but than i still have to endure the hotness and go to work...My job is not relaxing want ok stand till i have my lunch or off to my home sweet home...Recently was having vegetarian lunch when i saw one of my colleague having it when she has a lunch and when i start to know there a stall selling i am their regular customer now..




Today went to bring 2 precious with hubby,and bring them to the foodcourt to have their dinner and went back home and 3 of them is sleeping as usual and i am here for updating..doesn't like to be disturb cos i cannot be disrupted when i am siting on the computer chair... Tomorrow and sunday have to wake up early lol...Saturday have to attend a workshop with hubby and than Sunday going back to amk to celebrate my beloved grandma birthday..Hope this two days can be happy cos hubby is not doing OT for this weekend ...Yippee >>>>>>Have a joyful weekend everyone >)

No comments: