Thursday, August 5, 2010

My random updates

Last monday was my 27th birthday as usual hubby brought me out and we went to bugis to the temple and pray for my grandma and our family and of cos everyone in the world too..



The everyday routine :Bring 2 precious to school & brought them back home sweet home ")
On last week help one of my friend to be the model for exam for dye..The first (Starting from the left) was the colour my friend dye and maybe very long never dye so bright colour i not get used to it SO i dye my hair to black ....My home sweet home finally have a NEW colour and bedroom had complete no more " CRACKED WALL AND PAINT" ..Actually i should be happy but i dun't know why i am still :( ..
I hope i can get to watch this movie but i think i have to wait till this movie to released by DVD cos i have no time for anything ..I am waiting for my sick to be recover and can go visit my grandma..The whole week (from tuesday till now) i am still sick whole body is aching and shivering CANNOT go visit my grandma cos i am still coughing till lung coming out and running nose..

Last but not least,Have to thank my dearest hubby,family & friend who post their msg @fb or sms-ing thru phone asking me about my grandma and wishing me on my birthday..Really very thank to those who never forget my birthday every year..:)

No comments: