Thursday, August 12, 2010

婆婆真的走了。。

我的亲爱的嬷嬷
(01011920 - 11082010)


Today morning,mummy called me for a few times but due to the medicine i taken i only managed to called back 25 minutes later,i knew the things she will be telling me and drop the call..Told hubby about the news..

Silent night,2 precious is sleeping,hubby is watching the drama and eating potatoes chip i started to MISS HER..my grandma

I told myself i have to be strong,grandma will go to heaven but my expression and the worst is i can't control my tears anymore...Drop drop when i was laying on the bed facing the window curtain...Tomorrow i still have to wake up early ,grandma body will be collected tomorrow...Noone saw her goes,i knew even she goes she still think of us..SHE DOESNT WANT TO LET US SEE HER GO COS SHE DOTE ALL OF US....

NO matter how grandma had gone but i will be strong i will look after my parent and my family well..Hope ah ma ma will be happy in the heaven and pls come to my dream and tell me how are you okay...

No comments: