Tuesday, August 10, 2010

婆婆,请不要为我们担心


Was feeling very very unwell from thursday night after drinking my cough syrup & medicine,
my stomach start to feel very bloated and heat is coming out from dun know where and i start to vomiting while i was watching( 明星特工对2) halfway..Feel very xinku and in the end i doze off to sleep after tat..

The next day morning,i was shivering like hell and my temperature was @ 38.1'c..Hubby didn't go to work stay at home and look after me and help me do some housechores ..
In the late afternoon teacher call and say mikkiel having diarrhea so
hubby brought him home and give him the medicine and i am still in my very blur blur mode..
Ever since grandma was in critical condition my mind is like
(blur blur & dun know what i am going to do next mode)..
i wanted to get myself recover fast but the sickness is getting bad to worse
i just wanted to save that money for dun know what and
I forgot to see doctor myself when i brought mikkiel to see doctor..
Thank god he has recover but i still not..Didn't let mikkiel drink his regular milk and instead i bought him Isomil 2 Advance..

2 precious was in hubby's mother house for 2 day(Sun till Mon) but
my sick will not getting better AT ALL
i dun even have the strength to go see doctor(those who had came to my house would know WHY)
still vomiting at times,
Yesterday hubby went over to my parent's house and
i was at home laying on the bed but when my hubby call me and say the doctor say my ah mama was in VERY VERY VERY CRITICAL CONDITION
dun know why
I JUST JUMP OUT and WEAR MY CLOTHES AND ON CALL A CAB
AND HEAD DOWN TO
TTSH..
Didn't yesterday is NATIONAL DAY when TAXI UNCLE MENTION TO ME..
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT AT THAT MOMENT
my mind just hope my destination can reach..
When up to the LEVEL 10 my grandma bed and saw 姑妈 was crying
I was told not to CRY INFRONT of my grandma SO control
endure & endure
Wait for everyone to come (one by one)
Everyone is feeling sad of course
but we want GRANDMA to leave with no worries..
Father told my grandma
everyone is here take ur time to go slowly
GRANDMA keep open her eyes
AND i knew she is waiting for someone
neither is my 大伯 nor my大姑妈 ....

I admit my grandma is a very strong and i knew she is getting weaker and weaker by listening
her breathing BUT
everyone know she is waiting for someone..
Hubby and I went home cos 2 precious is coming back from MIL's house..
Told my grandma and say i will be going back to see her ..


I knew Grandma will not be together us long,
Just hope we can be together with her even though is
HER LAST BREATH..
Doctor told mummy,Grandma will just stop her BREATH anytime,she just hold to it
with a reason..
She will be going home tomorrow,i will be getting myself well and do what i can do to
make my live with
NO REGRET..

婆婆,请不要为我们担心
我们已经长大了。。

亲密的人一但离开,
不管去了哪里,
,就不会再回来了...

<珍惜我和她一起的时间>....



No comments: