Monday, May 28, 2012

♥ a little gift for myself...♥


Bought this foundation from watson together with my hair-dye & hair tonic..
Is a really good deal.
It been so long never bought foundation for myself..
i dun know why i choose maybelline..
But this foundation is mineral made and SPF 30..

No matter what putting too much cosmetic also not good for skin..
Never cleanse properly also will clog pores..

Last night i accompany my 2 precious to sleep..
I wake up around 12 plus,
surfing the net and updated the post
and
i start to read my own blog from 2009 till recent 2011.
i think i took few hours to read my post..
From SAHM for 3 years with my 2 precious
till
now working as a part timer @ this company
gotta be 2 year..
Time flies
many things had been changed..
More or less sometime we forgotten the past..
Starting to blog is things i can do when i was SAHM
whenever i free..
when now i look back and read
and the photo i taken..
There is mixture of good n bad..

no matter how people say me what i had write over here..
i will never delete away any posts

Life changed i also have a different view of people..
but i still that SALLY who can listen to your sorrow,
share the joy and the good...

最近很多感触。。。。。might be the age getting older..

Hopefully from today onward i can share more happy post ....=D

Time really pass so fast now areadi going to 3pm..
My off day still left a few hours..
gonna do some packing n tidy up
before my 2 precious is back =D





No comments: