Saturday, May 5, 2012

♥ GET WELL SOON MY PRECIOUS ♥



My precious fall down from sofa to floor,
Daddy brought him to normal clinic to private hospital to NUH..
I was working and hp will not with me..
Went down Bouna Vista
Cannot find the way go
Spent how many minutes finding stupid bus stop
FIND IT BUT NO BUS WENT OVER TO NUH
Decided take cab over
still have to walk over to the taxi stand make me exhausted
Brain empty
Cannot even answer what cab UNCLE talk to me..

Spent few hours in NUH
Hopefully mikkiel will get well soon
he has 4 stitch on his left head...
Hope the wound will get well soon..
Will spent some time with him before going back to work...=D

Now my brain also very empty 
feeling that my eye is get swollen again =( 
what a bad day 

BTW
HAPPY VESAK DAY  TO EVERYONE =D

No comments: