Friday, May 25, 2012

那些年,我们听过的歌。♫♩♬♫♫♫♫



♫♩♬♫♫♫♫ 那些年,我们听过的歌。♫♩♬♫♫♫♫



(1) Los Del Rio - Macarena
(2) Reel to Real - I like it move it move it
(3) Mr.President- Coco jamboo
(4) Venga Boys - We're Going To Ibiza
(5) Eifel 65 - Move your body
(6) Culture Beat - Mr. Vain (1993)
(7) Snap - Rhythm is a dancer
(8) Corona - Baby Baby (Eurodance)
(9) Night at the Roxburry - Amber - This Is Your Night
(10) The Real McCoys - Another Night
(11) Whigfield - Saturday Night
(12) Bizarre Inc feat Angie Brown - I'm Gonna Get You
(13) 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dreams
(14) La Bouche - Be My Lover
(15) Corona - Rhythm Of The Night
(16) Total Touch - Touch Me There
(17) Livin' Joy - I'm a Dreamer
(18) Scatman John - Scatman
(19) Captain Hollywood Project - More And More (Eurodance)
(20) Haddaway - What is love
(21) Black Box - Strike It Up
(22) 2 Brothers on The 4th Floor- Never alone
(23) Loona - Bailando
(24) Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) (Original Mix)
(25) Deejay Alice - Better off alone
(26) Me & My - Dub I Dub
(27) Ice MC - Think About The Way
(28) Real McCoy - Run Away
(29) Netzwerk - Memories
(30) La Bouche - I Love To Love
(31) Le Click - Tonight is the Night
(32) Ace Of Base - Its A Beautiful Life
(33) 2 Unlimited - No Limits
(34) Captain Hollywood Project - We're Flying High
(35) Underworld - Born Slippy




No comments: