Friday, May 18, 2012

My Lovely Colleagues


 Yesterday as usual go to work
Recently my company have too much staff (part time/full time)...
My office management want part time to go to another branch..
Cos this branch i working with was about 1 years plus,
of cos i dun bear to go to another branch...
Although this branch i going to go,i also used to stay there about half year plus..
I alright to go anyway but this time round 
when i know i going another branch
my tears is around my eye
But just  control not to tear it out=(
I am fortunate have nice and wonderful colleagues everywhere..
Mid of june we will be having our DND..
Working in this company for nearly 2 years
i heard this is the first time they are holding Dinner & Dance
Was excited and looking forward to it..=D 
Can see many colleagues long long time never see=D






 when start to work in this company till now
from very long hair to short hair =D
from 50kg+++ till 60kg..
Recently lost a few kgs of weight =D

Whenever i go i will work hard =D

No comments: