Monday, May 28, 2012

♥♥♥♥ Our lovely sunday ♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥ Our lovely sunday ♥♥♥♥


See my 2 precious expression =D
the natural expression from their face
super happy
my 2 precious enjoying at my parent's house..
Yesterday night came back from work
they are already sleeping cos daddy told them tomorrow we going grandparent's house..
My baobei sarah say:妈咪,我们很久,没有去阿公阿ma家了...
Cos whenever plan want to go back my parent's house
my precious is sick or the weather is raining....
We only live in Singapore,nothing is far..
Luckily i have understanding parent =D
I am trying to go back my parent's house once every month..

My loevly father opening durian for his grandchildren..
than follow by 2 precious's daddy turn open all the durians =D
my father cannot squat too long

my father bought durian for us...
Sarah's favourite...
My sarah love to talk to my parent...
she can talk non stop..
She even tell my mother she want to stay at my parent house..
Cos my mummy has to work on the morning
noone looking after her..

this car can play music lol =D

this car was my mother's friend pass to my 2 precious,is rather new..
so thankful to those relatives & friends for the stuffs
they have pass down to my 2 precious..
感恩。。。。


Everytime go back my parent house sure got new stuff for my 2 precious..
this is my third aunt bought for them..
My third aunt also bought 10 cream for my precious mikkiel..
RM 36 = $16
feeling so 不好意识。。。
But really thank to everyone for the care n concern n dotes for me & my 2 precious =D
Sometime not i dun like people buy things for my children
but
i really feeling very bad about it..

I feeling real tired lately,nua-ing at my bedroom accompany for 24 years
with my 2 precious,mummy & him...
On and off they took turn to come in
and disturb me..
I really cannot have a good rest ..


my super naked face =D

Natural shine = Oily face
i will never spend more than 10 buck for my face product..
Cleansing,toner or whatever,,
there is many brand outside
is good n affordable..
but of course must suit my face..

i start on basic 保养for my face when i was 27..
My first moisturizer cream was a gift from my friend..
sometime i envy some people who have real flawless skin without make-up..
my face has large pores that follow for years..=(

was very lucky the outcome of my face is not so "cui"...
still can be seen..=D

Seeing my parents & children so happy
i feel so happy too...=D

Luv taking photo is to :
Capture the happiness & kept into the memories =D
also capture the natural expression in life
there is always different view in one picture..
just like
LIFE
different way,different living
different way on many things..
As long as
everything is fine at the moment
we captured and dun miss it =D









No comments: