Thursday, May 10, 2012

♥♥accompany my precious at home ♥♥





 Today is thursday..=D
Staying at home with precious since saturday...
Actually i am quite worry about the stitch ..
Tomorrow bringing him to take out the stitch hope everything is fine..
It been so long never stay at home so long will feel bored at time
when mikkiel is asleep...
Didn't bring him out anywhere just want him to rest well at home =D


Some of the photo taken when we having our breakfast n lunch together =D 

thx everyone who care n concern about mikkiel =D
my sissy,friend colleagues came up and visit my little precious ...


♥< Me and my precious>♥







Well this sunday is Mother's Day
i'm here to wish every Mother in the world and my precious mother & godma
a happy mother;s day to ♥ you all..
♥thank my mother for everything she did♥..
 I 'm lucky =D 

No comments: