Friday, May 18, 2012

Routine Check Up ===> my baobei





Last Tuesday morning brought my baobei to kkh for routine check up...
Dun worry cos she was born premature and is a need to bring her to a fully check once a year...
Everything is fine...
She is growing well,speak well,eat well..=D

After the check up brought her to eat her favourite KFC...
Recently she really can eat alot..
Weekend she can eat a few meals..
She can tell me or her daddy
我肚子饿 a few times...
Her fav food is egg,fried rice and roast pork..
She is not a fussy eater she loves corn n brocoli ...


♥take a photo with my baobei =D♥

Waiting for baobei turn so take a photo of myself =D

Thx everyone concern about my precious
Last friday he stitch had take out..
Have slightly fever at night
everything is fine
He start to go to sch on Monday =D
Hopefully he can behave well in school or at home =D

gonna get ready and go to work =D

No comments: