Friday, May 25, 2012

♥ Dye my hair (D-I-Y)♥




I dun knw how long i had dye my hair..
Had been thinking very long but too tired to do so..
Yesterday went to Watson to bought this dye hair @ $9 plus..
Actually price that my working place is selling $12.50 (actual price)
Watson is having sale...=D
Morning wake up at 6 plus do dye my hair n prepare my 2 precious stuff before they go to sch..
Today my 2 precious is going to zoo.............
Hopefully they enjoy themselves..

Finally my da yi ma came after i insert my implagnon..
i was so happy n i told my colleagues about it..
this is my first time so happy about that..feel abit wired too..


Wednesday, my only off day of this week
meet up with gf Crystal,went to bugis and have our brunch and
than take the shuttle bus
( never knew the kkh shuttle bus had changed to Fu lu shou bus stop no longer at the bus near the MRT outside)
jiu went over to kkh for my EIPIC workshop..
EIPIC stand for Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Young Children
Is a very small group..
Only 3 mummy including crystal and 3 social workers..
Crystal tag along pretend as my sister..
After this workshop understand more abt the EIPIC school n stuffs =D

♥Thank Crystal for this from her thailand trip =D♥



My buddy call me last night ask me the company
that i bring my 2precious to choose their chinese name..
She was quite susprise i still kept it...
Cos my 2 precious one is 5 years old and other is going to 4..
She told me her husband go and ask another company
the price was like $ 300+++
I was also quite susprise i kept this for some long too..hahahaaha


♥my 2 precious ♥
(was not really easy to take photo for them together)

But time flies feeling that they are growing up alittle by little..
i growing older..


I really feel that
i have many wonderful relatives and friends who never come and ask me for the money they help me..
although is always on my mind,i am trying hard to return bit by bits...
One of my buddy even ask me not to return the money she help me..
But i really feel bad about it..
When meet up her ,i had spend my money for bill,children school fees and etc..
Cos my habit is to clear my debt n bill together once children's daddy give me the household allowance..
Hope i can earn more money and have a better day after clearing my debt with my family and relatives and friends =D

真心朋友有几个????

I going to wash my hair had put for quite some time..

I hope i can clear all my debts as soon as possible..
and
that goes my saving plan..
i still have a few ks to go..

No comments: