Friday, June 1, 2012

♬♬ first day of June =D ♬♬


♬♬ 第一天的六月 =D ♬♬


♥♥♥First day of june ♥♥♥

normally i will start my "shopping " ....
Bought the loreal kids mango shampoo for my baobei
&
the QV wash for my precious.......
I cannot carry many things myself just bought the needs..
my shopping mean GROCERY & HOMESTUFF...
Getting my salary & home allowance & rental always so happy=D
but after
pay children insurance n school fees &clear bills & return my debts
just hopefully the amt of money can survived till another month =D
recently my PUB bill gone up lol..
is like increase 30 to 50%
haiz but still need to clear lol..



♥my baobei♥

Yesterday my baobei got her communication book back and
teacher comment :sarah is a cheerful gal & eat well sleep well in school =D
Recently i noticed she doesn't want to communicate with me in English..
but her form teacher is a Malay..
Nowadays i have to work normally the homework is her daddy accompany her do..
think i have to spare more time with her..


♥my precious♥

Recently my precious are improving although he cannot speak much sentence..
Yesterday he came back home and he say 妈咪,开门。。。
whenever i came back from work,he will come to me and say "mummy ,mummy" until i answer him...
He slowly can express himself..
See-ing him improvement =D
Still intend to bring him to EIPIC school...
Still a few more month to go
i will be more busy when my precious start the EIPIC School
i will accompany him to go and stay with him in the school...


Recently had changed my shampoo..
I have a oily scalp and hair loss problem..
i bought many types of shampoo
Recently switch to WELLA SP BALANCE SCALP SHAMPOO..
Even my colleague very long never see me
say that my scalp is more cleaner compare to the past..
Hair loss problem also have some improvement..
i am very thrifty person to myself..
cos i bought one shampoo i can use very long..
But recently i dun know why my shampoo,facial foam,body wash
finish so fast..
I'm only person who used shampoo and facial foam..
sometime i feel so angry with it..
when i start to buy shampoo and facial foam
my colleague will say ,why u use so fast..
sometime i also puzzle ..
Sorry for my long post hahaha..


♥♥photo of me @ work & @ home sweet home...=D♥♥


Hopefully this june will be a great one =D huat ar

No comments: