Thursday, June 21, 2012

❤(◕‿◕✿) company Dinner n Dance 2012(❤◕‿◕✿)




In the afternoon went over to jp for lunch with huiling .. (◕‿◕✿)
the new Hongkong cafe newly open at jp..

❤the dessert ❤

love the mango dessert
nice and sweet =D


walk walk for awhile realised the time is about 3 plus than
jiu go home prepare for our


my very naked face after bath =D

after make up =D


❤ huiling & i❤
(at first we had planned to take bus n reach mrt and meet our friends over at mrt station)
but after a short journey we decide to take cab,didn't used to walk with heels

tada we finally reach ❤(◕‿◕✿)

my company banner



my (◕‿◕✿) friends who i had work with
we had laughter
we had joy

my ❤ friends that i working with now (◕‿◕✿)
take photo here n there ❤



all the wonderful friends that come from many countries =D
I really spent the night happily and almost gone miss-ing when my friends is find me..
keep going to another table to chit chat & take photo ❤
hahaha



❤my company re-cycle bag with my favourite colours(◕‿◕✿)
the gift from the company

❤let the photo do the talking ❤

No comments: