Saturday, June 16, 2012

♬♫♫♫ 好热的星期六♬♫♫♫ Part I


Yesterday afternoon we have our early lunch
12.30 is time for Hi-5
two precious standing infront of the tv
and dance with the dancer ..

they music alot


while accompany them for afternoon nap
we snap snap snap..
2 precious move alot and cannot take aproper ones..
this 2 consider proper although i know not very clear..
Today morning, went to JP for breakfast & jiu go for the grocery for the week..
bought this 2 toys for my 2 precious while shopping for our grocery..
alway remember them see what also think of my 2 precious..
they love it alot and so happy when they saw it with the box..hahahaha
sometime buy a small gift for them and see their expression
sometime very happy lol...

the father's day gift from my 2 precious in school =D

Next few week onward got many events to attend..
my company DND
my wonderful friend baby's full month
my lovely friend's birthday
&
more more more...my 百搭shoe =D

Luckily this heel i bought for dun know how many year still can wear
so dun nid to waste money n buy new ones..

Dun nid many heels cos i dun wear it often..
Dun intend to buy any dress cos i have many hanging in my wardrobe ..=D
although is hanging donkey years
luckily i still fit it on ..
So happy =D

so sad that the dress i bought from bugis with huiling cannot fit me..
i thought is free size
end up is with a zip on the left or right..
i didn't check properly =(
whatever
i still happy =D


happy weekend to everyone huat ar!!!! =D




No comments: