Saturday, June 2, 2012

♥ Random Post ♥ =D

Saturday 2/6/2012


Very free today..seldom off on saturday
see what I received from UOB =D
i thought i am so luckily won lucky draw hahahaha..
cos the first touch and dun know what is inside..
Didn't know UOB had changed the token..
So good to send me one =D
tada my new UOB token..
How i wish DBS can send me one too..
Went over to POSB sometime back
BUT
i have to queue for this token and is quite a long queue lol..

my dun knw how many year DBS token
something log in using internet banking ,there have some problem
call up the DBS waiting for quite sometime
and the staff say i have quite sometime didn't use the token.
Every month using this for clearing my bill & debt
whatever hoping this token dun give me problem at this moment..
Very busy with work stuff & 2 precious this month..

today morning wake up early,
Daddy brought 2 children to school..
we ate our breakfast n go over various place to buy home needs n grocery for this month
he got me a vacuum cleaner in NTUC XTRA..
(my house vacuum cleaner cannot be used liao = spoil)
Bought quite alot of things cos many things gonna used up...=(

Bought a few clothing for my sarah =D
Recently help my 2 precious to fold the clothes,
sarah dun have much clothes can wear le.she growing up.
Decided to buy some home wear for her..

♥ my precious 's outside clothes ♥
♥ homewear & pyjamas ♥

I am fortunate that my second aunt will
pass to my mummy what my nephew cannot wear..
So mikkiel has alot of clothes that u can see on the photo..
full till cannot close it properly at time..


♥ my baobei's home wear & outside clothes ♥

this was sarah clothings,
i pack that she cannot wear i realized she is growing..=D
I am fortunate and lucky。。。
there is people pass me 感恩牌 clothing..
some are my mother's friend,relatives & wonderful friend &
friend's mum also will help me to kept and pass to me
really 感恩..
i still have a cabinet inside my bedroom
all is 2 precious clothes..
really thanx the wonderful people =D

感恩牌 meaning preloved item or blessing item..
I learn this word from the parenting talk show...

tonight we have Pizza hut for dinner at home..=D


Cannot everyday spend $$$$$ like this
sometime earn money also must let my 2 precious enjoy life =D

see my 2 precious happy ,everything also worth it ...

Tomorrow is SUNDAY
Happy Sunday everyone n enjoy to the max and
monday i going back to work =D
earn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


No comments: