Thursday, June 7, 2012

♥ a quiet night.. =D

Just coaxing my 2 precious to sleep ..
I slightly have some free time..
while fb-ing,chat n here to updated -D



From sony xperia Arc or s if i not wrong to samsung galaxy tab..
my 2 precious also love to used this new toy to watch youtube or playing game..
No no no not my hp is their daddy's..
his colleague exchange this phone with his previous phone...
I still think too bad..
When i saw people using as a phone i find it quite wired..

Yesterday was Huiling and my off day..We meet out in the afternoon and
went to bugis to pray follow by our brunch @ MOF..
I was feeling very hungry
when we are finding place to settle our brunch..
Went in
See the menu
Order the food
i was keep telling Huiling why the food so long never come..
We was having our brunch@ around 2 plus..
Over my timing liao
Normal day =working day
i ate my breakfast @ 9 plus and my lunch @ 12 plus..
hahahaha

after all the food to me is just SO-SO..
Did ask huiling how the food
she say she rate 7/10 ..

it been so long we never go out together
off day not the same
i have to look after my 2 precious
she go back to her hometown =D
no matter what sometime will call her and disturb her =D

Huiling mocha with nata de coco
quite nice and milky =D



i actually wanna get myself tea with milk and
i dun see anything that have quite similar to what i want
so i order Hazelnut latte..
Drink the first mouth was so bitter
than
realized i never stir well..hahahaha
after that still not bad
but i still prefer milk tea or teh tarik..

Huiling & my favourite =D
Yummy yummy
Our food finally came one by one =D
eat n eat n eat..
talk talk n talk..


We saw a ex-actor was siting another table,
not a very famous one..
while talking eating and viewing
i saw this word with this building that i had saw in somewhere..
Never take any photo
Saw the hotel that our company is holding the DND..
was wondering where is it..
Normally when i go bugis with friend and want to go to the ladies
we will went in to this hotel and use the toilet hahahaha..
So coincidence lol..
♥감사합니다 (kamsahamnida) thank Lynn Wong for the cute spec =D♥

We go walk walk see see and reach home around 10 plus..


Me & precious
disturb him while he watching phonics song..
Only can play 30mins so he very treasure the time..
finally a better ones =D

Today their daddy fetch 2 precious home..
I dun feel very well after work..
Vomit and fever.....
Rest in the bedroom
and
talk to my 2 precious and
read book to them..
Drink H20 i feel much better...

One of my photo while having my lunch time..

I start to wear watch when i work
cos
i keep asking my colleagues
xxx what the time now
although my lovely colleagues never say anything
sometime i think i very fan lol..
My neighbour saw and realize
i wear a watch ,they say 你带手表很cartoon lei
hahahahah
many question mark on top of my head...

Recently was quite tired after work..
Especially when stock came on the two days every weeks
i will turn to
keep and replenish stock ( stock girl)
customer came in,have to serve customer(sale assistant)
customer pay money i will become (cashier)
Busy till my face was so shine & oily...
i also din have time to bother..

sometime think worth it to be so busy
when i was just a part time taking a few buck a hour..
i can say i dun eat snake at work..
when the clock strive 10am
i will do what i should do till i off work..

Been in this company of going to 2 years,
i have gone thru alot of things in personal ..
No matter what
i cannot have 2 commitment at one time..
There is some customer even ask me to join their company..
from office to the same line..
But i have no choice
my first priority is my 2 children..
i can work flexible hours
Bring them to dr appointment or etc..
when they sick or school is closure
i can take off to look after them..
although sometime people tend not to understand
no choice
noone work dun need to see people face
of course sometime grumble my salary is low
work till very tired..
i still have to endure..

Working in so many years
and
although i had spent 3 years staying at home looking after my children...
somehow we have to know what we want
The next few month
i have to arrange my precious to enter this EIPIC SCHOOL
it take me 2 day to bring him & accompany him every week..
i only can hope when one day someone can help me look after my 2 children with my trust
i will go out n work with no worries...
If there is not much problem , will stick to these..

it will take quite along time
although earn a little
if my life can be happy
2 precious is happy with the CC and learn and improve everyday..
healthy n happy always is the most important thing...♥

No comments: