Saturday, June 16, 2012

✿*´¨`* Happy 星期六*´¨`*✿ Part II


✿*´¨`* Happy 星期六*´¨`*✿ Part II

Two precious enjoying playing with their new bolster =D

finished updating accompany my 2 precious for afternoon nap
before sleeping we snap snap snap again =D
me & my baobei
again me & my baobei again =D
force precious to join us
before OUR afternoon nap..
my 2precious sleep for a hours plus with their daddy
i wake up to do some housechores..
endless housechores=(

Our dinner

brought my 2 precious to BLSC for dinner,accompany their daddy to buy jean cos
his jean wearing for 2 years was torn off ..
walk here n there
jiu go back our home nest =D

Listen to music,fb-ing and read my blog that i updated for past years..
whatever
everything happen with a reason
看开了,就没烦脑=D


i had created a father's day for my papa..
will show him when i went back my parent's house..=D

dun know how will he react???

Tomorrow sunday aready
hope will be a great ones
and
start monday = working day

no matter how or what i will try my best to endure =D

No comments: