Thursday, June 14, 2012

♥TGIF♥



Early in the morning,prepare n cook lunch n dinner
for my 2 precious..
I'm almost done at 10 plus..
We have our early lunch..




Yesterday night came home from my parent's house
i received $15 dollar ntuc voucher from the mail moment..
Is a website to do survey earn point n redeem voucher n many more..
also can do charity by redeem by the points..
If u are interested just e-mail me and i can referred u to this website =D
Normally doing it when i was free..

(precious sleep on my big tummy )hahahaaha
Yesterday morning,on the way back to my parent's house =D
take cabbed n off we go..

let 2 precious to have the habit to wear sit-belt
when they in any vehicle..
Safety than sorry..

me & my precious

never take much photo
my hp low batt and charged at my parent's house
luckily they are using the same brand as me
NOKIA..hahahaa
was busy looking after my 2 precious
and talk to my mother..

Intend to bring my parent out for dinner..
For father day
my papa say dun need just go down ta bao something out and eat..
the reason is he scared i not enough money..
bring 2 precious out to eat also not easy ..
Mummy also give 2 precious money again..

no matter what we enjoy ourself =D

any different ????
i apply the eyeliner and mascara and eyebrow
doing some touch up when i reach my workplace..

Going accompany my 2 precious for afternoon nap..
Going to accompany n enjoy this few day with them too =D

This sunday is father's day

Wishing my father n all the father in the world
a advanced happy fathers' day
and
happy & healthy always..=D

No comments: