Monday, September 28, 2009

Post 70



The overdue pictures :we have been very long never take photo together AND THIS TIME ROUNDis my hubby who ask me to take photo with him :) at least he take the initiative :)


taken @ ah ma house on 27 september 2009



Nobody was here and only my family while waiting take a picture of myself

i love sarah wearing this powerpuff gal pyjamas she look sweet :)

sarah and mummy

daddy and sarah
mikkiel @ my ah ma house i love seeing him wearing jumper lol .....


Now is 4.00am why am i doing here cos i cannot get back to sleep after i making milk for mikkiel...everyone is sleeping and rain had just stopped but i just cannot go back to sleep of course something is bothering me but is not a very big matter of cos is still THAT JERK problem but by the way everything is still NOT settle but i just tell my husband just dun worry and go work and if anything happen we will just call the police and forget to mention my hubby find a new job and hope he can adapt the working environment tomorrow will be his first day of work and i was thinking will he used to it no matter what at least he make an effort to work 2 jobs and let us have better life...


On 27 september, ah ma was celebrating her 90s birthday so my family went over to ah ma house in the afternoon...Brother never attend cos he have to attend wedding dinner.i think while i reach my ah ma house my mouth is keep talking and talking non stop,the first i talk to is my ah ma,we chit chatted for awhile cos i have to look after mikkiel walking here and there he almost nearly broken a vase luckily hubby ran over and hold it and pull mikkiel to another side...his face is so happy cos got a big space to let him walk and also alot of things to touch too...forgot to mention i did ask my ah ma do u know who i am after a few sentence she replied u ah ping or ah ling..but when i tell her my name she remember my mother is who no matter ah ma cannot recognise who i am she alway stand a place in my heart and my ah gong too.At least happy that since after so many years, i think is my first time attending my ah ma's birthday normally i can only see my relatives and my ah ma first a year thatis chinese new year...i can see ah ma is so happy seeing so many people is celebrating her birthday cos i saw her smile while cutting the cake ( i actually wanna to take a picture of my ah ma and the birthday cake but due to some interuption i never cos went i go in and take thing come out they are starting to sing birthday song) than i also never take alot of photo but happy memories will sure keep in my heart and the nice chatting with cousin and nieces cos hard to see each other and maybe some occasion we managed to see each other but no matter what we enjoy ourselves and my ah ma 's birthday cake taste so nice i ate two slices and how can i not enjoy while chatting non stop and having a nice chocolate cake....last but not least i wanna to wish my ah ma happy birthday and she can live happy and healthy forever :)


On 24 september,i had know a new friend and at first we are chatting on msn and followed by phone and we can talk anything any topics especially is OUR MIL....Due to everyday waiting for our hubby to come back at least we can chat and time will goes faster and while looking after kids at home will not be boring and also some gossip...By the way i forget to mention her name is shiyin...still remember the first call while we listen to each other voice and i realise her voice sound so sweet and doesn't look like her age...at least while blogging and can know new friend how worth it...Later shiying is bringing her precious caen to my house and is our first time meeting each other and sarah & mikkiel will be meeting their friend too hope we will have a great time :)....

Oh my god is 5:41 am and i still awake is very awake i think i wake my hubby up and than i go to catch some sleep.....


my life is getting merrier and merrier cos why must i because of an OUTSIDER to make my life so down and make my parent who been with me for 26 years to worry about me and my children ,after some many thunder and storm this is what my thinking :everybody's life is in their own hand not someone else, when things happen just dun use the hand that u hold ur life to pin point on another....what come around goes around. i am trying to cherish everthing little things u had done but just rememeber in ur mind dun live ur life in regretfulness noone can give so many chances to changes and time goes people will also change nobody will be the same old self once when totally give up on u.....


*Hell and Heaven which place u want to go when u died is depend on urself is also the same to life is all depend on urself....of cos i want to be angel in heaven and not devil in the hell in life and whatever is the same it applies to everthing :)

i am happy to end my post with a smile :)have to go back to catch some sleep

No comments: