Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Post 66

my residential phone + mio box
my residential phone

Yesterday night,i am very free thought of updating but i cannot go to my blog website there is so connection error so gave up and than playing game and chit chat with sharmaine...Ever since the mio box was install on monday i have been talking on and off with some friends...The reception is so good go everywhere of my house also can talk even outside the balcony...I should apply mio plan earlier so i can save more...heeheee

From sunday when i come back from my parent's house,i will go to bed before 1 am..i start to be tired and yawning around 11 plus and finish my everything went to the room before 12.30am...So happy that i start my habit of sleeping slight early than before cos i used to sleep quite late and cause my temper is slightly bad and get angry easily in the morning when i wake up...Not enough sleep and sleeping late is not very good for anyone not good for health and might affect what u do in next day...Hubby went to reservist since sunday, i spent 3 days with sarah and mikkiel without hubby luckily they are quite cooperative but sometime both of them also misbehave but is normal is alway happen everyday :) I am actually very happy when i come back from my parent's house but i still do have some worries but just dun keep like thinking anymore but who know TODAY (from morning till the evening i am still happy and enjoying with sarah and mikkiel although the weather is very hot is still not affect my mood and temper)...

Today evening,hubby book out from his camp for few hours came back and break a very bad news to me and while i listen i try to cool myself down cos i am helping sarah to bath and than after helping sarah to change her cloth..This is what i alway worries since i had mention this JERK in my blog....Yup indeed it happen...The loan shark come and paint the address in our lift so that mean that JERK never return the loan shark money...i am simply very very very hot when the time from second to minutes from that point of time i should have high blood pressure cos i am very angry and i think my blood vessel is going to burst take up my phone and call that JERK he answer hear my voice and he put down never mind so i sms him with alot of vulgarities inside i not that type who keep say vulgar word but i cannot stand anymore : the conversation of message goes like this: pls ignore the vulgarities in the message:


ME:Chao chee bye dare to listen dun dare to answer..i give u one more chance to listen my call or else i will go up ur house.

Jerk:My hp no money liaso...i nw on the way down to find them...Tonight i would settle with them

ME:Dun tell me rubbish ok u got think of my two kids anot u phua chee bye
JERK:Got la...I got return them...not i never pay them i go down and settle with them liao would let u all know


ME:U dun tell me rubbish with me u think i no brain the ah long go n write ur house u dun even tel ur bro and than why must u use ur bro name to borrow from wXXXX what human u are...u give me that ah long number i want to tok to him...
______________________never reply_____________________


ME:Do u ever think when u need help who never help u before,u treat us like that u are simply too much..just think of ur mum i simply feel sad and heartpain for her,do u ever think how she treat u,she so thrifty and than u got debt she help u to pay but than because of u i nearly divorce with ur bro and than when i tell ur mum about u borrow from ah long than she help u to pay than now still have so many debt and than that time i still let ur bro say i bog mouth...than u want to die u ever think of ur mum,she so old haven't enjoy still must use her saving to pay ur debt if u really think of her u should go earn money and repay her and pay the debt...dun make her worry about u...

JERK:I know i wrong liao...i already never gamble liao now i looking for money to clear all my debt and mum there..Hope u all can understand..I aready change liao..I got think of mum also with not i areadi go die...

___________________________finsh the message of conversation_________________


Hubby come back in the evening and i think he stay in the house for 30mins he go out again...the message i sent to that JERK when hubby went out with his dad see how to settle that JERK PROBLEM...when hubby come back he tell me THAT JERK go take a betting account to bet for soccer match and whatever and than lose and owned the loan shark $5000 and than of course he never pay than they come and paint la...who know the ah loan shark will do what next if he never return again...he still dare to go gamble and than is not very long debt is recently he gamble only and he still dare to sms me say he changed he think i simply no brain i also dun know why still tell him so many things hope he can wake up..i dun care anymore from now on i dun have this type of bro-in -law so as the children he dun fit to be my children uncle..i really dun care my hubby relatives will happen to see this post cos i dare to post i dare to let everybody see...i will never because of him to mislead myself not to trust people cos i dun think my surround family,relatives and friend will never have this type of people behave like this JERK...MR HONG JINGKAI..This jerk will never be forgiven anymore seriously i really feel very shameless and embarassed ....i alway saw this type of O$P$ in somewhere but i never expect will be my living place before my address was writing in a lift what will u feel and none of us go borrow any money from loan shark and we are very innocent especially the children i am not going to sit and not doing anything anymore i am going to settle with THAT JERK soon....i really never thought i staying at home as a housewife my life is so happening all thank to that jerk i really learn my lesson...i will never believe on HIM anymore...

Tomorrow will be a better day,what come around goes around......

tomorrow my god sis is coming to my house i gonna to go sleep early .. tml will be hubby last day of reservist and he gonna to work hard for this family from friday onward...finally i can go out to breath fresh air tomorrow :)Nitessssssss.

No comments: