Friday, September 4, 2009

Post 63


Today afternoon, sarah and mikkiel is taking their nap and i went to my friendster account and browsing throught the photo that i taken from 2005 till now i really feel i changes alot....From a baby till now 26 years there is alot of sweet memories will keep in my mind and of cos there is some experience that i met that maybe someone will never met before...happy memories will keep in my heart forever experience that i met will keep in my mind tell myself not to do it again anymore...Is really unbelieveable lol Time flies so fast i from a quite and shy little gal to a cheerful ,friendly and rebellion teenagers to a friendly worker to a wife of my hubby and a mother of 2 cute and adorable children....Many of my friends feedback to me very unbelieveable i can stay at home to look after children but indeed i had been staying at home since i find out i pregnant till marry till give birth to sarah and follow by mikkiel...2 years plus never been going out and work,never step in to pub for a long time but to me worth it...Luckily i have wonderful friends,family and hubby whenever i need someone to listen to my grumble and complaints..when i start to grown older,i see alot of types of people there is really many types of people i starting to accept those people behaviour and character eventually i start to see the people that having strange and weird behaviour i was about mid 20 years old i can say i never met very bad people in my life when i never reach 20...Can say is naive or watever but i only hear before by friend by drama by whoever...I do have alot of happening life before but now i just want to live a simple and happy life that all...I didn't expect i can say so much after i saw my photo...Tomorrow is weekend hope everyone can have a great day and me too....Last wednesday i bought a big sweep ticket and if my ticket is 8040 and the ticket is 8030 my $50,000 just flew away like this...i think i not going to buy 4d anymore ever since the first day of buying 4d till now is alway like this and i never stike a dollar by buying 4d i think i continue to buy toto is better got at least i strike a few times but not much la only 20 to 60 dollars the most i strike is $600++ but is few years back...The myth say if u want to strike 4d and toto must keep happy and dun get angry easily...i try to stay myself happy see i will strike anot ok...:)Tomorrow is saturday hope everyone will have a great day including me :) huat ar..:)

No comments: